Saturday, May 14, 2016

Inspiration behind Astro Alchemist

Inspiration behind Astro Alchemist

16 years is a vast journey of life I travelled with Astrology. Astrology, Vaastu, Laalkitab, numerology and dream analysis come in my core interests. My fluctuating life and its various tangible and intangible circumstances played a wide role behind my Astrological career. The excitement of learning intangible aspects of astrology motivates me to provoke the subject in detail. After learning intangible aspects of astrology like planets, impacts of planets and the alchemy of the universe, I discover that they are having more importance than tangible aspects of life. And this encourages me to take my first step towards Astrology and it’s continuing today and will continue forever.
I solidify various milestones in Astrology. After achieving one milestone, I discover other things that are not achieved by me, then I again proceed to achieve it. Being a learner, I learn many new things through my Master of Astrology Mr. C.N. Shah and share it with my students. This cycle continues till we gear up for the next level of Astrology.

The name is enough- Astro Alchemist

pic-1
The Alchemist is a professional who possesses a great talent to convert any metal into gold. My talent is Astrology. With this talent I want to sparkle the life of every person who approaches me. I believe that life should not be long, it should be big enough to hold every uncertainty of mankind. If your life is uncertain, then all you need to change it. If you are not ready to change your life, then I may not help you, because if you don’t want to change yourself, no one can change you, not even God. You are your own Alchemist.

Things I need to Serve the Society

I want to serve the society with a certain lifestyle that germinates peace. Everybody wants to know his future, me too, and this encourages me to become an astrologer. I have experienced lots of advantages with the help of astrology and I want society to take the immense benefits of astrology. With this wide perception, I want to flourish the society with wider aspects of astrology that I have learned from my master C.N. Shah. You cannot be an astrologer, neither me, it is the astrology subject that decides who can learn it and who cannot.
Astrology is a mathematical study of planets and their speed, not a miracle. Because who ever meant it a miracle will be cheated. The main goal behind my career is to save the society from being cheated. On the other hand, it is a first step towards spirituality and Yog. After stepping in this field, you will become an unusual person who won’t overwhelm in happiness, neither upset in sorrows. Because you know that this phase of life is mortal.

Founder's Profile

The Astro Alchemist was founded by DilavarsinhVaghela with an aim to vanish every anxiety from the society through the powers of Astrology. With his talented skills and remarkable achievements in Astrolgoy, he decided to dedicate his life to resolve mankind. He has a pool of astrologers who handcraft all of the content on the site, and we are constantly working together to conceptualize exciting new content features. Astro Alchemist’s popular content offers currently covers multiple topics such as general sun sign horoscopes, love, career, money, teen and Chinese astrology, horoscopes, as well as a variety of tarot readings, fun games and mobile applications.

Achievements

President of National Institute for Astrology And Research
Degree of Jyotish And Vaastu of renowned M.S. University of Baroda
Degree of Astrology from renowned L.D. Indology of Ahmedabad
Degree of Jyotish Acharya
Degree of Jyotish Martand

No comments:

Post a Comment